Buy, Sell Or Lease A Home, Business Property Or Ranch To Your Advantage
In Texas, everything is tied to the land. Residential and commercial properties that you buy, sell or lease are integral parts of your life story. Where you live, ranch or operate a business makes up a large part of your identity and prospects for financial stability. A home, farm, ranch or commercial property may be the largest and most consequential financial investment you can make.
Likewise, investment properties like multifamily housing, commercial properties with multiple tenants and mixed-use properties can have a great impact on stakeholders.
At The Law Office of Brian Michael Cromeens, we respect and honor these truths as we advise and assist clients engaged in transactions and litigation involving real estate, including:
- Single-family homes, including vacation homes
- Duplexes, four-plexes and other multifamily housing units
- Condominiums and apartments
- Timeshare properties
- Farms and ranches, including those with multiple owners
- Stand-alone commercial buildings and properties
- Strip mall properties and other multitenant properties (individual units or entire complexes)
- Vacant lots, distressed properties and properties for demolition, ready for development or redevelopment
- Industrial and manufacturing facilities
- Church and school buildings being re-purposed for other uses
- All other types of real estate
Turn To Trustworthy Local Legal Counsel
Attorney Brian M. Cromeen is community-minded and truly concerned about clients’ best interests in real estate and other legal matters. As real estate agents say, much of the value of real estate is about “location, location, location.” However, location is not the whole story. Inspections, deeds, taxes, insurance and financing require close attention as you approach a real estate deal or stand up for your rights in a dispute.
When Mr. Cromeen is your real estate lawyer, you can rest assured that he will scrutinize your legal matters and advise you with the same concern he would give a loved one’s purchase, sale, lease agreement or development plans. If you are about to sell a property in connection with administration of an estate, he will be mindful of your need for an efficient, cost-effective transaction that does not jeopardize projected gains.
Tell Us About It And We’ll Take It From There
Do not be intimidated by the complexities of real estate transactions and dispute resolution. With The Law Office of Brian Michael Cromeens on your side, you will feel well cared for, as if by a knowledgeable friend with your interests at the forefront every step of the way. To schedule a consultation, call 210-756-7556 or complete our online contact form.